Understanding and Managing Your Child's Food Allergies (A Johns Hopkins Press Health Book)
Understanding and Managing Your Child's Food Allergies
Upcoming SlideShare. Like this presentation?
- Out of the News: Former Journalists Discuss a Profession in Crisis.
- Ocracoke Between the Storms.
- In lotta con la fame. Cronache alimentari dellItalia di ieri (Italian Edition)!
- Kennst Du das Land - Romance from the opera Mignon - Score and Parts.
- Understanding and Managing Your Child's Food Allergies by Scott H. Sicherer.
- Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved.
- Compagnons de sang - Gefährten des Blutes (German Edition)!
He describes why children develop food allergy, the symptoms of food allergy affecting the skin, the gastrointestinal tract, and the respiratory system , and the role of food allergy in behavioral problems and developmental disabilities. Informative, compassionate, and practical, this guide will be indispensable for parents, physicians, school nurses, teachers, and everyone else who cares for children with food allergies.
Understanding and Managing Your Child's Food Allergies (A Johns Hopk…
Sicherer, M. Sicherer has put together in one welcomed source the wisdom of his many years of experience and the latest research Approachable and straightforward, his book provides parents with practical advice.
This book is an amazing compilation of the essential information needed to work with your doctor, discuss your child's food allergy with other caregivers and your child, and, ultimately, provide your child with the best care possible. It is the only resource I know of that provides timely, accurate, and accessible information on every medical aspect of food allergy. Sicherer is a rare combination of brains, compassion, understanding, and practicality A reference tool that belongs in everyone's bookcase.
This work presents the practical strategies for day-to-day living with food allergies in an unalarming narrative with case studies that serve to illustrate and illuminate key points.
A thorough overview The information is useful to parents and others who take care of children with food allergies. Convert currency. Add to Basket. Book Description Condition: New.
See a Problem?
Seller Inventory n. More information about this seller Contact this seller. Condition: New. Brand New.
- Conspiration 365 - Mai (French Edition)!
- Unyielding Surrender [Montana Double Riders 2] (Siren Publishing Menage Everlasting)!
- 7-Day Detox Miracle: Revitalize Your Mind and Body with This Safe and Effective Life-Enhancing Progra m!
- ISBN 13: 9780801884917.
- The Heart of a Champion.
- Death On A Southern Breeze;
Seller Inventory New Book. Shipped from UK. Established seller since Seller Inventory WJ Language: English. Brand new Book. For children with food allergies, eating-one of the basic functions of life-can be a nightmare. Sicherer, a specialist in pediatric food allergies, gives parents the information they need to manage their children's health and quality of life.
ISBN 13: 9780801884924
Parents will learn how to recognize emergency situations, how to get the most out of a visit with an allergist, what allergy test results mean, and how to protect their children-at home, at school, at summer camp, and in restaurants. Seller Inventory AAH Book Description Paperback. Delivery Time days.