Movement Disorders 4, the newest volume in the Blue Books in Neurology series provides you with Neuro-Oncology—a new title in the Blue Books of Practical Neurology series—is a concise and clinically applicable guide to this dynamic subspecialty. Wen, MD present the most current information on the treatment and management of primary CNS tumors, secondary brain tumors, and the neurological complications of Toggle navigation. New to eBooks.
Blue Books Of Neurology Series. Filter Results.
Last 30 days Last 90 days All time. English Only.
- La voz sin eco en el Silencio expresivo del Crepúsculo iluminado (Spanish Edition).
- Let It Go.
- I Was an Elephant Salesman: Adventures between Dakar, Paris, and Milan (Global African Voices);
- The Art of Constructive Confrontation: How to Achieve More Accountability with Less Conflict;
- Neuro‐Oncology: Blue Books of Neurology Series?
- Scripta Judaica Cracoviensia, vol. 9.
- A Mighty Fortress?
All PDF Epub. Add to Cart Add to Cart.
Neuro‐Oncology: Blue Books of Neurology Series
Neuro-Oncology-a new title in the Blue Books of Practical Neurology series-is a concise and clinically applicable guide to this dynamic subspecialty. Wen, MD present the most current information on the treatment and management of primary CNS tumors, secondary brain tumors, and the neurological complications of other cancers and their therapies in a format and scope appealing to both the general neurologist and the subspecialist.
Access comprehensive coverage of treatment for adult and pediatric conditions-including tumors of the spinal cord as well as the brain. Find coverage of recent advances easily thanks to the emphasis on the latest clinical and laboratory findings and their implications for clinical management and treatment. Apply the possibilities and outcomes of neuro-oncologic surgery within the context of neurologic practice.
- Neuro-Oncology: Blue Books of Neurology Series.
- A New History of Kentucky?
- Neuro-Oncology, Blue Books of Neurology Series, Volume36.
- Neuro-Oncology: Blue Books of Neurology Series: Jeremy Rees, Patrick Y Wen: biotippari.tk: Bookworld AE!
- North and South (Penguin Classics).
- Customer Reviews.
Address the neurologic complications of cancer and its treatment as well as of primary and secondary tumors. Tap into the global perspectives of experts from all around the world for a multi-disciplinary approach to practice. Jeremy Rees , Patrick Y Wen.pencilosaltrec.tk
Neuro-Oncology: Blue Books of Neurology Series - Jeremy Rees, Patrick Y Wen - Google книги
Recent Advances in Epidemiology of Brain Tumors. Clinical Features of Brain Tumors. Malignant Gliomas in Adults.